A Second Engagement Ring Dear Leslie, I recently came across


A Second Engagement Ring
Dear Leslie, I recently came across a post on your website stating that many women who rejected engagement rings in their first marriage, want them in their second. I bring this up because I am dating a divorcee who did have an engagement ring for her first marriage. We are dating seriously and I hope to [...]

Call for Jewelry Entries
I’ve been blabbling about writing a new jewelry making book, but until now (after I finally signed the contract) have not been able to give some details. This next book is a little different than my previous books because it will be much more of a group effort. While I might make some of the jewelry in the book, if [...]

Who Will Wear The Cursed Diamond To The Oscars?

Filed under: Jewelry, Celebrity Shopping

Another pre-Oscar jewelry preview has been announced. This one is from the Platinum Guild International and will display platinum jewelry designs from 25 jewelers including Neil Lane, Jacob & Co., Erica Courtney and Peter Norman & Co. There will be more than $12 million dollars worth of jewelry will be on display at the event March 2 and 3 at the Mondrian Hotel in Hollywood. Some of the most notable pieces include a $1 million Kothari & Co. ruby ring, a platinum and 51.50 cushion-cut diamond necklace from Jacob & Co., a platinum and diamond Vertu phone worth $44,000 and the famous 67.5 Black Orlov diamond set into a platinum necklace, valued at $2 million. As I mentioned before, the Orlov has quite a legend, including a curse which may or may not have been broken when the original stone was broken into smaller pieces . I can't wait to see who wears this to the awards.
Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments


Handmade Beaded Rings
I haven't really written up a DIY jewelry making project article in so long. I finally had the time to put this one together on Making Simple Beaded Rings which I've been meaning to write about forever. These beaded rings use tiny seed beads and monofilament line to create simple but very pretty looking jewelry. [...]

You may also want to read latest news on Fashion

No comments:

Things you may like